Sunday, January 8, 2012

365 Cards day 311 - Pretty Pairs "Damask + Pink"

And another bird-day card ready for posting off!

This one is for 365 Cards Pretty Pairs challenge which asked for "Damask and Pink".

I must say this is about the only 'damask' patterned paper in the whole of my stash so I was so lucky it was pink too!  I added a wee bird {love those pearls for eyes} plus a couple of die cut leaves, a couple of flowers, a sprinkling of glitter.  I used a retired SU stamp set called Alphabits for the greetings, that way I can make it any language I want - very versatile!  I've often thought of selling this set but I think I will keep it for a while longer, it is a little fiddly to cut and glue all the letters, but I like the slightly crooked effect they usually end up in hehehe... the first time I used the letters I punched them out with a 1/4" circle punch - never again!!




No comments: