Friday, January 6, 2012

365 Cards day 310 - Pretty Pairs "Red + Gingham"

Took me a while to sort this pair out!  I sort of got caught up in the thought that I needed red gingham [which I don't have] but of course it can be red gingham or red something and gingham something!

I had lots of fun making this card today, am really pleased I have a whole heap of birthdays coming up in February so by the time this week is over I should be sorted cardwise :>

For the last three cards I've used an off-white card I purchased at a $2 shop, feels really lovely to the touch, is nice and firm and goes with almost anything!  The pad had 12 sheets so that's 24 card bases for $2.50, not bad!

And I love this floral stamp from Stampin' Up! {Nature Walk stamp set}, I inked it up with Riding Hood Red and Old Olive, used a snippet of Cherry Cobbler plus some Certainly Celery - the green gingham was from a pack I got years ago...

Challenges:
365 Cards - Pretty Pairs Red + Gingham.


No comments: