Friday, May 31, 2013

Shining Challenge - and I do so "Love Sunshine"

I've very recently started trying my hand at ATC (Artists' Trading Cards) and this is my second attempt.  The first one I made was Christmas inspired with a little bit of collage on it (cutting up old Christmas cards etc) but then I put it away in a safe place and now can't find it ...   grrrr.......!

A challenge over at 365 Cards called for "Shinning" so what can be more shiny than the sun!  As today is the first day of winter where I live (even though we have a gloriously sunny day out there) my thoughts turn to the warm sunny summer days and this is what I came up with.  A combination of old and current Stampin' Up! products, and a dash of glitter to convey the shiny sentiment!



1 comment:

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Frances! A great and shiny card. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards!