Sunday, May 5, 2013

A tale of one owl and two flowers...

It's been quite a while since I made a card and last night around midnight I decided to start having a tidy up of my craft desk and of course I got side tracked..... and here is the result!

All of the componenets of this card where on the desk, the only 'new' element is the glitter centres I punched out for the flowers, and I quite like how it came out.

I'm entering in for the Creative Corner challenge which asked for Flowers or Mother's Day theme, and seeing as there are two flowers on this card I reckon it qualifies!

Ah, and I had three dear friends over for afternoon tea yesterday and we had yummy food and I put together a couple of teeny tiny flower posies for the occassion, in a couple of old salt and pepper shakers, I'm usually very reluctant to cut flowers but the occassion called for it in my opinion :>




1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

I'm in awe that you managed to make your owl card just with bits on your desk. Gorgeous!! What a great idea using the old salt and pepper shakers for small vases. Love it.