Monday, May 7, 2012

A scrappy card

I really love to create using bits and pieces I have lying around on my desk - and it's not that messy either, really!

This card started out quite different, I stamped the Eiffel Tower and the big circle from Artistic Etchings by Stampin' Up! and started playing around with them but somehow other things started to creep onto the card and in the end the Eiffel Tower and circle got up and left in disgust LOL!  (I used the circle in my scrapbook page here, the Eiffel Tower is still waiting on my desk :< )

The only 'new' element is the sun, I had the circle left over from diecutting letters, found a snippet of the same yellow in the wastepaper basket and a few snips and drops of glue later the sun came out - right in front of the clouds which I find rather odd somehow hehehe...


No comments: