Monday, January 14, 2013

Well, this is embarrassing:  it's been so long since I've posted on my blog that I couldn't remember how to do it!! I kept landing on it as a visitor but finally went to blogger.com and am backed logged in, sad really :>

There is a new challenge blog that I wanted to submit a card for; the challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week is "cute as a button" and I took this opportunity to ink up a brand new set I purchased during the SU Clearance Sale which is "Party This Way" - I actually bought it for the images of the balloon, candle, arrow and greeting and yet I find myself using the banner piece, but am quite happy with how it turned out.


It is middle of summer here at the moment but today is dreary and rainy so the colours in the card are rather muted I'm afraid, no sunlight to make it all sing along nicely.

Bye for now, hope to be back soon{ish}!

1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

Great to see you back on the web Frances. Thanks for sharing the link on facebook so I could find you again.