Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Christmas medallion

I was tidying up my craft desk this afternoon and I finally found the front picture I had cut out ages ago so thought I'd better 'make hay while the sun shines' as they say!  The frill is the crepe paper I had cut out for this challenge but then didn't like it so it has finally found a fitting place.  I quite like how it turned out, it is rather large though, but is the best [ie most even] of the three medallions I've made this year.  They are still hanging on the Christmas tree as I write this, I think the tree will be coming down in the next couple of years - back in the attic it will go.

Another go at recycling, the image was cut from a card my aunt and uncle sent me for Christmas 2001!

This is the one I made today

This was the one I made a while ago.


No comments: