Saturday, December 31, 2011

Paris, oh la la...

One thing on my 'bucket list' is to find myself in Paris one day!  I was saving up for it and then found out I was pregnant so that dream was postponed for the moment... hopefully I can start saving again soon - maybe I'll get there for my 50th birthday!

Anyway, over at 365 Cards they were asking for LANDMARKS and there's nothing more romantic than the Eiffel Tower....

I had punched out the polka dot background card ages ago when I first got the MS loop punch, and now it has found a fitting home.  The ribbon was from a sale bin at Kmart, excess Christmas stock as usual!

I love this stamp set, bought it specially to make my daughter's 21st birthday day (the plan was that we were both going to Paris, so she's still waiting for that too LOL!) - her card is at the end of the post.




No comments: