Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another recycled card!

Following on from yesterday's post today I made another card from the other pisco package.

I don't usually work with dark green so went to Color Lab to get a colour combination and it suggested More Mustard and Cherry Cobler and I do like how they go together.

I added some tiny silver brads to the greeting to tie in with the silver on the condor graphic, a bit of sponging in Soft Suede all over plus a bronze buckle I've had for ages and it was pretty much done.

We showed it to one of my sister-in-laws over Skype this morning and she immediately recognized the "Alto del Carmen" so that was good!



1 comment:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I too do as much recycling as I can Frances for many reasons but I guess the biggest is the mental challenge of "how"

The colours on your card most certainly do work.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I look forward to seeing what you also do.