Monday, December 19, 2011

Put on your sunglasses!

Well, this must be one of the brightest cards I've ever made!  The background paper came in a magazine I bought a couple of weeks ago and it is rather bright, but nice I think.

I wanted to try making an angel out of punched shapes again and here is the result.  I haven't put a greeting on it as it struck me it wasn't necessarily for Christmas, could be a birthday card too.

I made this for a couple of challenges:

365 Cards - "Touchy Feely"use three textures:  corrugated cardboard, rhinestones and ribbon
Flutterby Wednesday - open challenge as long as it has an angel, a fairy or a butterfly.


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Beautiful colors! I am so new to the cardmaking / Cricut thing but getting so much insipiration to try it out! Thanks for posting
Melinda Strange
Huntsville, TX